Tuesday 23 October 2012





Evaluation:

-What went well;
I think that overall most things went well. The scene looks flowing when it cuts from clip to clip, which I think was not only as a result of the editing, it was the way we filmed it too as we ensured the camera was in the right place and the way that we filmed something in one clip was done the same in the next clip, for example, the positions we were in and placements of things like hands. I like the fact that the camera we used was of a very high quality which enhanced the filming and made it look more professional. I also think that our video has added creativity and humour in too so it isn't as simple as the brief stated. Nether-the-less, it still meets the brief and we did exactly what it told us to do.

-What could be improved;
I think that most things went well however there are a few things that we could have improved or would improve is done again. Firstly there is a bit in the video where the door went from being open to being almost closed without of any film evidence of this, I thought this didn't look right. We also broke the framing rules as Kieran's face was cut out of the shot at times.

-What I have learnt and would apply elsewhere;
I have learnt how to correctly apply the 180 degree rule, so that it looks effective and realistic. I have also learnt the skills to make the video look flowing and real. When doing future projects i can use the continuity effect to make my videos look professional and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment